Reporting Accident ClaimS
Unfortunately accidents happen on the road and at home. The most important thing to do first is ensure nobody is seriously injured and if someone is call 911 for immediate medical assistance.
If there are no injuries from the accident or THE inJured person has received care follow these steps:
- Call your local police and report the accident
- Call your De Smet Farm Mutual agent regardless of who is at fault
- If possible, take pictures of any damage related to the accident
Helpful information to provide your insurance agent:
- Your insurance policy number
- Personal contact information
- Location of where the accident occurred
- An overview and list of any damages
- Date and time accident occurred
For additional assistance or to report a claim directly, email email@example.com or call 605-854-3337.